Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tony's Two Cents May 22, 2012

        Hey guys it’s me Tony with another review! This is a different review due to amount of CD’s I have. Today I’m reviewing a CD and scattered songs. Special right J? The artists I’m reviewing are “Bon Iver, Bon Iver” and “Fantasia”. I don’t mean the Disney Fantasia I mean the singer Fantasia.
 

            Bon Iver is a different band than what I expected. I thought they’d be my type of music. It wasn’t. But that is “A-Okay”. I found out in the album that they have a lot of good guitar solos. They were actually pretty cool solos too. The recommended artist for this band is “Amos Lee” because the style of music is the same. 


            Now Fantasia is so good! Her voice is incredible. It's no wonder she is a 7 time Grammy award winner and the winner of the third season of American Idol. You might be familiar with her version of the song Lady Marmalade, which is a great song by the way. 

            You need to listen to these people even though I don’t “love” them they are really cool to listen to.

            Well guys, that’s it for today I hope you guys enjoyed make sure to comment on any requests you would have. Thank you!

P.S. I'm taking my CST test tomorrow. Wish me luck. :)


 Anthony Meza is a regular patron at our library. He enjoys playing video games but making music is his main interest. He plays the drums for his school band. You can keep up with his short stories at imaginefreely.wordpress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment