Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tony's Two Cents


      Hey guys, its me, Tony, back with yet again another astonishing review. If you guys read my first review (comment if you did or not and what you thought about it) you would recall a band called A Day to Remember. I’m not a huge fan of the band but I do enjoy their music. I’ll give a little summary at the end. I am also reviewing another band called, “Avenged Sevenfold”. Let me tell you this, these bands are not the same they have a different type of genre.

   
            I’m going to start off with Avenged Sevenfold since I already did A.D.T.R (A Day to Remember). I haven’t really thought of listening to this band but I started today and they’re okay. Their guitar riffs sound a lot like old-school Metallica and Anthrax. They don’t really have scream-o music but they are considered “rock”. I think they’re punk but they’re still good. The songs I like off this album (City of Evil) are “Beast and The Harlot” and “Blinded In Chains”. I recommend this album if you like old-school music. Again this album is called City of Evil by Avenged Sevenfold. Get it from Cypress Park Library.


            Okay, I got an album from Cypress Park Library and it was A Day to Remember. The album is called “For Those Who Have Heart”. I listened to all the songs and guess what… it’s a pretty decent album. I like the album because it has some scream-o songs. (I’m in to scream-o). The most favorite songs for me on this album are “Heartless”, “1958” and “Since U Been Gone”. Since u been gone is another version of Since U been Gone by Kelly Clarkson. It has the same lyrics but it’s just more updated because it is hardcore. Well guys I hope you enjoyed this review tune in next week for another great review. Bye guys see you next week.

Anthony Meza is a regular patron at our library. He enjoys playing video games but making music is his main interest. He plays the drums for his school band. You can keep up with his short stories at imaginefreely.wordpress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment